Something happen......

Me dont know what actly happen to me..
I mean, my heart..
hmmm
Me lost smthg that I called TRUST..
I do trust LOVE,
 but I do not know neither should I trust someone who is secretly fall in love to me and who was there for me but I didnt notice it..
I do fall in love to someone too...
but I dont want to give hope too much..
cause that too much will hurts me so much..
Aku mun dpt xmok pike ilak hal tuk..
xmok pike lgsung.!!
tapi rasa dihati tuk mmbuatkan aku inginkannya n ingin sygkannya lebih dari sapa pun sblm tuk..
Im sorry sbb jatuh cinta kat kau..
tapi aku takut juak smua tuk hanya smntara..
Aku takut..
Aku tkt sbb masa silam aku dolok, bilamana aku syg ilak someone ya..
cinta ya pergi tinggalkan aku sendirian..hmm
so this something happen is LOVE..
I've fallin love to you..
Im sorry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku yang tak layak

N.O.T.H.I.N.G ?

Nothing much to say .